Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I have a Roku 2 xdthat I'm trying to reset. I had cable

Customer Question

good morning,
I have a Roku 2 xdthat I'm trying to reset. I had cable added. so I don't have a hdmi port free. . I had to buy a a/v cable cord. but my tv screen is blank.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this, using a paper clip, press and hold the Reset button on the back of the device for about 15 seconds. Continue to hold the Reset button, then remove the Power cord from the back of the unit. Release the Reset button, then plug all of the cords back into the Roku to use it again.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you