Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Therefore unable to check settings. I can't get connected

Customer Question

therefore unable to check settings. I can't get connected with my netflex because I can find my remove. Can I order a new remote?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Model D65-D2 - serial #LWZAUDBR5103451
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes. Only problem is with net flex. I have talked with net flex and they said time warner should do a DNS flush. They didn't know what that was and neither do I!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I haven't watched net flex much been out of town , but right before that Matthew Store hit and we were out of power for several days. They also told me to look for a setting button on my t.v. There is none that I can find.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Should I order a new vizio remote? If so how do I do that?
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would a LINK to an online seller of the remote serve your need please?