Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Can you please tellme the weight of a 46 inch panasonic flat

Customer Question

can you please tellme the weight of a 46 inch panasonic flat screen- TC-P465-430 or TC-P465T130 ? Need info for tv mount purchase. thanx
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it's about 5-6 years old and the codes (model #ers are above). where would I find make and model # if you still need ? on line current tvs have specs with weights.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This week---I want to purchase a full motion wall tv mount and need weight to determine which mount to buy
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No--thanx
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 28 days ago.

This is a plasma tv, which tend to be quite heavy for their size. The gross weight of the tv is 75lbs, though with the stand removed for wall mounting that will shave off a few pounds, but I'd stick with the full size for bracket selection purposes.
Here is one I'd recommend: http://amzn.to/2exbiqA

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.