Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I GOT YOUR TV AS A PRESENT, i DID NOT RECEIVE A SET MANUAL

Customer Question

i GOT YOUR TV AS A PRESENT, i DID NOT RECEIVE A SET MANUAL WITH IT. HOW MAY I GET A SET MANUAL? OPERATION. DO YOU HAVE A SET-UP MANUAL THAT I HAVE USE?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: VIZIO TV, DOLBY, HDMI DTS. IS THIS OK?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had problems for about 3 weeks. Since I don't have Manuals for set up I may be adding to the problem, thus I could be adding to the problem. Do you have a Manual for Set-Up.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO>
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Please get me the full model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV (it will be something like C32-01 or similar). What you have posted above are just general specs which all Vizios share.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need help with this? If so, can you please get the model number and respond to me?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond when available.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
D32hn-D0
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the reply, and that's the number I needed. I was able to locate the manual for download for your set at the link below:

https://cdn.vizio.com/documents/d32hnd0/um-d32hnd0.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Aric:I have not recieved any response. I noticed I sent my address in Capital letters instead of Low Case Would you re send your message in all low cast?Thank you:William Koss
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but ALL responses are posted directly on this page- not your e-mail. You are typing on this page now. Scroll UP the page to see all replies. Here is the link to your manual once again:

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.