Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can get no internet like Netflix or Amazon. My tv gets

Customer Question

I can get no internet like Netflix or Amazon. My tv gets from the internet but I get none Netflix or Amazon. Netflix told me to call you
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 232-S12. Maybe 4 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: tv is fine but none of the internet does not
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Netflix told me to disconnect electricity. Now none of my internet sites do not work
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: none
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 29 days ago.

Hello, Your TV is an older Olevia set that has not been manufactured in over 8 years- and it has absolutely no Internet apps or even the ability to connect to the internet. So, there is SOMETHING ELSE that you have plugged into the TV that you get these apps from (like a Smart Blu Ray player, or Roku, or Amazon Firestick, etc.). So I will need the specific BRAND and MODEL off of the device that is actually receiving the internet (and it's not the TV, the TV is simply displaying the picture).

Expert:  Aric replied 29 days ago.

Let me know if you needed help with the question you posted please.