Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My problem now is I cannot get netflix, etc on the tv. Is

Customer Question

My problem now is I cannot get netflix, etc on the tv. Is there some magic button I can push or can you tell me how to fix it. JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is? Customer: it's about 4 years old, an olevia and I don't know the model JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up? Customer: it's only been about two weeks. it took me that long to find out our account was not being paid, up until then it worked perfect. JA: The video technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Customer: are you telling me I have to pay for someone to help me fix this problem? JA: No. I'm the video technician's Assistant. Customer: thank goodness. where do I go from here. JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no, just the problem I have mentioned. am I going to have to pay him for his services

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, the advice is not free.
To continue, please tell me how you are getting your netflix service.

The olevia brand has been defunct for years, they have not even made a tv since 2008, and none of their models were ever advanced enough to be a smart tv or have built in netflix, so you must be getting your netflix through an external device like a roku, fire tv, chromeacst, etc.

Expert:  Nathan replied 30 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.