Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was trying to get volume on my Sharp LC-42D856 Tv and hit

Customer Question

Hi I was trying to get volume on my Sharp LC-42D856 Tv and hit the channel up and down button on the side panel of the tv and now I can't get anything on it at all, it just says no TV and I did have it connected though my blu ray panasonic recorder and I was getting it all except for sound until I touched the channel up and down button
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , do you have the tv`s original remote ?