Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Panasonic LCD TV Model TC-L47ET60 I have lost my closed

Customer Question

Panasonic LCD TV Model TC-L47ET60 I have lost my closed caption although I have gone to the menu ,setup,display,mode,closed caption on....It does not come on....I have had it working fine for about a year and a half.....I lost internet a while back and had to reconnect using widow on TV and my Bell password.. after this I cannot get CC..can you help... Joe Parry
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

WE are talking about bell satellite and closed caption on tv shows , is that correct ?