Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Apple TV version 4 does not work.

Customer Question

My Apple TV version 4 does not work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Upon completion of our chat, you will be asked to rate my service. Please understand that this is the only way I am ever compensated by this site. Please do not rate me until you are completely satisfied. It is in my best interest to completely fix your issue so that I may be compensated.

Ok then. When you say that it does not work, can you give me a little more information. What is happening or not happening? How is the Apple TV connected to your TV and on what input?

Let me know and we can continue.

Steve