Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Power, voice, no picture. R, several years old, flat screen,

Customer Question

power, voice, no picture. R
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: several years old, flat screen, connected to comcast cable, no picture, although sound on channels. Number 14A11-Rev. B HOME-78D2 2
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Only TV is failing, gives me sound, but no picture, phones and wireless are OK on rest of house guest bedroom TV is OK, picture and sound. Chanel changes sluggishly also direct buttons on TV sluggish. R
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Overnight, had an issue yesterday with on off by remote control, I would press on-off, and the red light would light then blink then go out and set would shut down.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I swapped out the batterys, still sporatic movement of channels with remote, and no picture. R
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up

The sound is coming from that tv without picture yes , not some external device like a sound system ?

Could you please lookup the model number again on the back cover ?

This one doesn`t give me anything