Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I cannot adjust the color back to normal, TH58PX60U. 9/06, I

Customer Question

I cannot adjust the color back to normal
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: TH58PX60U. 9/06
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have the Panasonic remote and it is on tv. Menu and color adjustment choices
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i'm not sure...it just wasn't right and once I started adjusting it, I can't get back to normal.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 30 days ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

A few requests for information coming now ….…..

Because you have been making changes with the color etc you will need to get back to square 1 with it , so you do that by going into the settings menu of the TV and resetting everything back to default can you do that please?

we then move on from that point

Please consider at this point rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,a 3 to 5 star rating (click submit) enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony