Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I just received an updated HD box but i receive a no signal

Customer Question

i just received an updated HD box but i receive a no signal message on my tv. it is connected exactly the same as the previous box
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: sanyo. dont know model #. i have gone through the input selections to see if there is a difference but no signal
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this has occurred when i connected the new hd box. no issues on the previous box. only trouble shooting is going through the input selections on the tv
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is a hd box which comcast said i needed.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result.