Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a 42" Viera. The color is off. Where can i find the

Customer Question

I have a 42" Viera. The color is off. Where can i find the adjustment?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic Viera. Flat screen. plasma. probably 12-13 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i recently remodeled and removed all of the TV components. Upon repowering, i now have green people on my screen
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , the adjustments are not what is going to bring it back if this happened after moving the tv .

I have a pretty good idea that you are connected with component color code cables and that the blue (Pb) plug is either loose or wrongly connected .

Look at the back of the tv and cable /satellite box where those cables are connected then pull them out and back in one at a time paying special attention to that blue terminal

Let me know how that goes and If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time (free of charges) if you have questions or need further help.