Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a JVC jlc32B3000 tv. The tv would not turn on with

Customer Question

have a JVC jlc32B3000 tv. The tv would not turn on with remote control. Thinking it was the remote. I bought a new one of the same model for the tv and it still does not turn on the tv. Even when I turn the tv on manually. The remote does nothing. Can you help? Thanks
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: JLC32BC3000 The TV is about 3 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Manually for the TV and Not the remote. Not sure what you mean on the 2nd guestion
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just happened about a week ago. Was waiting for the new remote to arrive
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The TV did turn on the day it happened by the remote. But would not turn off by remote
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

So the TV does work manually but NOT with the remote control is that correct please?

Anthony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMPoifERrNs<<<click

Please check it doing that before we move on

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Look above click the link and check the original remote works OK by following the procedure in the video above let me know