Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an older model 50" Sony and the color needs to be

Customer Question

I have an older model 50" Sony and the color needs to be adjusted but I can't figure out how. Can you help me Nan
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know the make and model I bought it used from an online auction but I can go look if you can wait a min. I am not sure how old but at least 5 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on since I bought the tv about one month ago. Only tried looking for knobs to turn to adjust and on the remote control. It says on the back Color Rear Video Projector and the model #KPV53V75 and serial @9034350. Older than I thought assembled 12/98.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.

Hello Welcome

Sorry for delays

Is it like this on other inputs please like a DVD player for example?

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, it isn't. I have another tv in my bedroom and the color is just fine. It is much smaller but newer. There is no DVD player hooked up because I don't know how to do that.

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu bad too please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to use the AT&T remote. Since they hooked up the tv, the tv remote does not work just the at&t one.

When you say the color is bad is it the actual color or are you getting ghosts of colored lines?