Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a Panasonic smart TV and it is hard to find a product

Customer Question

Hi I have a Panasonic smart TV and it is hard to find a product to clean the screen can you recommend something as it always has streaks
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: TH L55D T602 approx. 4-5years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried wipes and tv spray with a proper cloth but they smudge I have grandkids and they are always putting there hands on the screen I did try wipes from Harvey norman when I purchased they were good but haven't been able to find anything good at this current time
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;

The best cleaner you can use is eyeglass cleaner but as it comes in small format here is how to make your own .

Use 3 parts rubbing alcohol to 1 part water and add a couple drops of liquid dish soap then shake gently to mix but not foam and spray this on a microfiber cloth that you can buy just about everywhere now and you have the perfect cleaning solution for your screen .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .