Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get my new Sanyo TV off the retail store setting

Customer Question

How do I get my new Sanyo TV off the retail store setting and on to the home setting? Everything else seems to be okay.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: This was a demo that I bought in Wal-Mart and there was no box with it. It's a 24" model but that's all I can tell you for now.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got the TV and I cannot find in the manual how to change it from tore to home setting.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No; that should do it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .
Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?