littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

I'm trying to watch Doc on my Samsung TV. When I do a

Customer Question

I'm trying to watch Doc Martin on my Samsung TV. When I do a keyboard search on my TV I find no way to connect. What do I do? I signed up for Acorn and even purchased Season 7 Episode #1 on my PC and I still find no way to view it on TV. Any help would be appreciated.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Make is Samsung. I purchased it at Best Buy in January so it is a recent model. The model # is UN32J5500AF
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV menu works. I just can't seem to navigate any place after typing in on my search keyboard. There is no button that I can see which takes me to the top of the page where there is some Acorn / Doc Martin postings.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been an issue since I first tried to do this a few days ago.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I think that's it.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Is it not coming up at all? Sometimes shows are not available, did you check to see if that program is available?