Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I want to connect my Panasonic LCD TV model no. TC-55LE54 to

Customer Question

I want to connect my Panasonic LCD TV model no. TC-55LE54 to a dvd player using component video and audio cables. I have component video terminals Pb, Pr and Y and audio terminals R and L on my DVD player. I understand that I use Yellow, blue and red video cables and red and white audio cables. Now, to connect these 5 cables to the TV I need an adapter cable with 5 female cable connections at one end and a green connector at the other end to plug into the TV. The TV has a green female connector on it labled Component In.
My question is where can I get that adapter cable? Is it supplied by Panasonic?
Thank you very much for your help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi Carl and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would a LINK to an online seller for such a cable adapter serve your need please?

The Panasonic Part Number is ***** described as Component/AV Adapter.

Please click HERE to inquire.

Or consider even from HERE and HERE.