Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Top half od the screen is bluish. My son heard a popping

Customer Question

Top half od the screen is bluish white. My son heard a popping noise when it happened. Same no matter what input.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: pioneer pro 1130 HD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: it works but top half still bad
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About two weeks ago. Nothing happened. Just made a popping sound.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

As much as I hate to convey to you this info I have to tell you the way it is, the plasma panel has failed (screen) its not an option to replace that even if a panel was available which it is not, these sets are flagship plasmas and this is an unusual occurrence for one of these however that is the way it is, hope you understand.

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,a 3 to 5 star rating (click submit) enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Just a reminder I do not receive anything from the site until you rate me with the rating bar of stars please at the top of the page 3 to 5 stars thank you, ***** ***** sorry for poor news

Anthony