Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot delete the advertising on the bottom of the tv

Customer Question

Hello I cannot delete the advertising on the bottom of the tv which shows Dolby digital/on/sleep timer/ dynamic backlight contrast and etc. How can I get rid of this advertising? Carlene
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Where do I find the make and model? I have unplugged the tv but only for about a half hour.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Well, I only get tv on the HDMI source and I do have a menu on there.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We have not used the TV for at least 6 months and when we got back to our home this has been an issue since.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just hoping that I can get rid of these ad's on the bottom of the TV. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method whichI consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want itplease ignore it thanks.

The model number is ***** the back of the TV please?can you get that for me?

Anthony