Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tv to the, The tv is about 8 months old. I need to go write

Customer Question

tv to the
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The tv is about 8 months old. I need to go write down the model # 1 second please
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The model number is ***** I was talking with nexflix and they said to call you and ask you to tell me how to connect to my wireless internet
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, That model number is ***** Can you please check the model number off of the back of the TV again and carefully post it here?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.