Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have an insignia tv that will no receive my cable signal.

Customer Question

JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I was using it in the living room using directv and moved it to another room using comast cable
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I moved the tv from a satellite connection to a cable connection
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a techconsiders this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it willbe a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

We find software glitches within the box can cause this

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post

Anyissues let me know please

Thanksagain

Anthony

Any problems after that let me know how the box is connected to the TV for example what lead(s) you are using thanks

Just a reminder I do not receive anything from the site until you rate me with the rating bar of stars please at the top of the page 3 to 5 stars thank you, ***** ***** need anything else let me know

Anthony