Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a two and half year old Samsung 47" plazma TV which

Customer Question

I have a two and half year old Samsung 47" plazma TV which has been shutting itself off briefly and then back on. This happens many times a day.
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: It is 2 and a half years old. I have not unplugged it but did have my cable company check it out and replace the cable box. They suggested the problem is in the TV
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu works. the problem is only on this TV
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been going on for about a month. A week will go by without anhy problems but yesterday and today its back off for a few second and back on
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?