Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I press setup for 3 sec. then I press xfinity I get a 3

Customer Question

I press setup for 3 sec. then I press xfinity I get a 3 digit code. I enter it. It asks me if I want to control my Vizio.Your site poped up with another main window. I tried to answer it. Very confusing.where's Mike? What going on here?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide

the right answer to your question.

I would guess that you ought to say, yes, control the Vizio.

Unless it is something else you want to get done with your XFinity service? or some other device that you want to hook up the XFinity service to ?

I assume that you are setting up XFinity service for the first time, but please also let me know - is that the case?