Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My picture has grown larger than the screen, on my set Model

Customer Question

My picture has grown larger than the screen, on my set Model TH50PZ77U.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Can't verify age; about 6 yrs, it is a Panasonic 50" TV, Model TH50PZ77U, serial NF73240171.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About3 or 4 wks., noticed the scores on NFL games were dropping below frame of picture. Trying to follow Quick Start operating instructions, but could not bring picture size smaller using "Zoom" (with remote control)
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting,
if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

If you have any problems let me know please

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,a 3 to 5 star rating (click submit) enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need any more help please?question still open no rating?

Anthony