Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

If I turn my television on and two hours it turns off if I

Customer Question

If I turn my television on and two hours it turns off if I disconnect the plug power cord and plug it back in it works again
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: No problem in past the model number is ***** or Le 10940761
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I unplug the plug from the back of Television then I plug it back in and it works again
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About six months the screen turns black and I unplugged power cord in the back of the television and then it turns back on for about 20 minutes but if it sits overnight I get to watch it for about an hour or two
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's about all I know about the television
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;

About the model number , that would be TC-P42S30 is that correct ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

As you don't seem to be available send me your reply about this model number and I`ll get back to you ASAP