Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A SAMSUNG MODEL LNT4671FX/XAA, SERIAL NUMBER

Customer Question

I HAVE A SAMSUNG MODEL LNT4671FX/XAA, SERIAL NUMBER AK323CNQ106342X, VERSION SS03 AND THE PICTURE SEEMS TO BE DETERIORATING. FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS IT HAS HAD MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO START, BUT AFTER THE PICTURE HAD COME ON IT WAS OK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. ANY IDE
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: MODEL LNT4671FX/XAA. I HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT THREE +/- YEARS.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: MENU DOES NOT COME UP.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: THE CHANGE IN THE PICTURE JUST HAPPENED ABOUT 30 MINUTES AGO. BEFORE THIS HAPPENED ALL WAS OK
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: CAN THIS BE FIXED?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Can you please tell me at this point - what signs of life the TV has )if any)? In other words does the set still have "Sound", or is the power light lit, blinking, etc.?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I need that information in order to tell you if this can be fixed and for what cost. Let me know and I'll provide you with an answer.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Are you having website issues preventing you from replying? I am here now to assist you if you need help with this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE YOU CHARGE ME AS I WAS TRYING TO REACH SAMSUNG, NOT YOU. DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE BY PHONE OR BY COMPUTER AS I WAS NOT TRYING TO REACH YOU.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
DO NOT CONTACT ME AND DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT WISH TO CONTACT.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
DO NOT CONTACT ME AND DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING I WAS TRYING TO REACH SAMSUNG NOT YOU.