Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model 50pfp53320137 serial ya1a0738011251, when I turn on

Customer Question

model 50pfp53320137 serial ya1a0738011251 , when I turn on Cable and tv The television jump off the program it has been doing this for awhile, can up help
thank you *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method whichI consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want itplease ignore it thanks.

Lora hopefully I can help you however can you just clarify what you mean?just a bit confused as you wont have a program ON if the cable is not ON

Anthony