Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 38 aquas tv that I want to connect to my stereo

Customer Question

I have a 38 aquas tv that I want to connect to my stereo system, I'm using HDMI pots 1-2-3, is there any audio output that follows the video?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Model is LE38
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, I have the or Gina like RC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm trying today for the first time, I see the is an optical audio output, is this the port to use?
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope this should do it
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks

If you would please tell me the full model number of the TV and the model number of the audio system?thanks

Anthony

Have you got that info for me please?

Anthony