Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic TV and the background music is very loud,

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TV and the background music is very loud, I've read your answers to other questions on here from a couple of years ago which states 'turn the surround sound effects off' I checked and it is already switched off. Have you any other idea as to what we can do as it's very annoying, we are forever turning the volume up and down on the remote. Thanks very much, Dian
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;
Please let me know when you are ready

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Jack, The tvs model number is *****