Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We have appalling Sky TV reception. Usually we can only

Customer Question

We have appalling Sky TV reception. Usually we can only receive a few channels and then (it seems to be weather related) we can receive all. During most of the summer we could not receive RTE1 and many other channels. Today the kids channels are all "pixels" and they are going off and on.It is so bad we are seriously considering canceling this expensive (non) service.Carol Hosford
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Have you considered the dish may be bad?who fitted the dish?where is it located?

Anthony

How has this worked out please?

Anthony