crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I have a Panasonic TH-L32X30A 32in HD Edge LED LCD TV

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Panasonic TH-L32X30A
32in HD Edge LED LCD TV (2011).
I have WiFi, but the modem is on the other side of a small room.
I have purchased a GoGo Stick (smart stick).
If I wish to record programs via the Internet, cabling to the modem would cut across walking areas.
I understand my only option is to get a 'portable hard drive?'
Plug into the back of the tv. Then with cabing download to my laptop?
Would a router work. Pluging cabling in and out work?
If it's the hard drive option. I need to know the 'size / capacity' of the hard drive based on my Panasonic TV model.
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Hi Michael,

You mentioned that you have Wi-Fi but then mentioned purchasing a router. Do you have a wireless router already that has Wi-Fi?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Josh. No i don't have a router, yet?
I was hoping that with a router I would beable download load recorded internet on to tv screen,
directly.Otherwise I would need a portable hard drive.
Sorry for the delay in reply. But I'm doing this on my phone.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Michael,

You are correct -- With a router, you can use the Wi-Fi feature and connect your TV wirelessly without any cables running across your house.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.