Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My 43" pioneer plasma has no sound, 9 or10 years old. The

Customer Question

My 43" pioneer plasma has no sound
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 9 or10 years old . The model number is: PDP4214HD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes,. I. Do you not have any inputs on the TV except the cable box. It seemed like there was a short or something with the connection where I slipped oln the cable attachment. it was almost like it was not a tight connection and I would have intermittent sound and then I unplugged the TV and plug it in and now I have no sound whatsoever.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had audio that would come in go and I would have to wiggle that l cable on the backside of the TV and then I would get sound on some channels and the sound would be intermittent
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To me it seems like I don't have a good connection or I could have a loose connection with the speakers inside of the TV
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks

Can you please let me know when you are on-line thank you please reply in the box below thanks again

Anthony