Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Model number KALED43UHOZA TELEVISION WONT TURN ON

Customer Question

model number KALED43UHOZA TELEVISION WONT TURN ON
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. How old is the set roughly please?

Also what exact signs of life does the TV have right now, is the power light lit, or are there no signs of life at all on the set?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Please read my reply and postback to proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

We often see these sets develop faults after a few years, and in most cases it requires replacement of a component (the Mainboard being the most common).

However it's worth it to try a hard reset, as sometimes the processor in the TV can simply have locked up.

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up normally. Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens.