Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung pb50c550g1f and it had lines on the screen,

Customer Question

I have a Samsung pb50c550g1f and it had lines on the screen , I checked out buffer board and unpluged the conection next to the lines , and cleaned connections . Put back and is worse or more black , I bought a diferent buffer board and no screen . But samsung song plays when pluged in , black screen red led in front blinks fast and green led in back slowly comes on n off . Do you sugest a new panel board ? Or ?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Its apn50c550g1f7a . It says 2010
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes , I bought a new controller remote .it should be in mail soon . Other one was broken . If I touch power or menu on screen , nothing
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just light lines 3rd block op from bottom on buffer board , it has 6 '
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes thank you , should the red power led in front be blinking fast when off ? Thanks again.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How did you test the buffer board for the display?

Also did this happen after moving the machine, unplugging it, or after any storm or power outage?

Sincerely

Tech Michael