Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Opc light flashes once while the power lights flashes 3

Customer Question

Opc light flashes once while the power lights flashes 3 times in intervals. The tv comes on sometimes for a few minutes or an hour or so. I changed the power supply board but problem remains. Please help model LCD-42D65U
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am here, why have you charged my card the other $23.00 and I have not yet received a response to which I am satisfied
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

I`m going to opt out now

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please answer my question about the charge and send the response ASAP
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Previous expert has had to opt out my name is ***** ***** me first put your mind at ease with regards ***** ***** this will be a deposit it is reclaimable anytime by yourself, although like the previous expert I have no dealings with the billing I am quite safe in saying that

Let me know you understand that

Anthony

I only receive any credit from them funds when you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars , so having said that are we now comfortable about this first?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, please respond in writing