Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I bought a 39" Vizio TV 2 days ago. I am unable to expand

I bought a 39" Vizio TV 2 days ago. I am unable to expand the picture horizontally. I can expand the picture vertically.
Can you tell me how to expand the picture vertically?

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Problem is usually cause by a conflict between the box and the TV , look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Anthony

Larry do you need any more help?if not could you please>>

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,a 3 to 5 star rating (click submit) enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony