Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a new vizio model: D41-C1, and I'm attempting to hook

Customer Question

i have a new vizio model : D41-C1, and I'm attempting to hook it up to a Sanyo video player FWDP105F, but I can't find anywhere to plug in the yellow "video out" wire from the DVD player to the TV !!!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the Sanyo has never been used, and is a 2015, it only has 3 cable wires: 1 red & 1 white from the audio jacks from the DVD player, and 1 yellow
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the tv menu works
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm putting it together for the 1st time
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the pc audio input on the tv is not same size as the yellow audio output on the Sanyo
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 days ago.

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Can you let me know when you are on-line thank you