Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need to get a tv remote for a 46inch tv how can I get in

Customer Question

I need to get a tv remote for a 46inch tv how can I get in touch with your company by phone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please understand we are not Phillips, this is Just Answer a pay for support site. That said I can point you in the right direction to purchase your remote.

The remote for your Philips set at the link below:

http://www.replacementremotes.com/philips/buy-urmt39jhg002-tv-remote-control?gclid=CjwKEAjwkJfABRDnhbPlx6WI4ncSJADMQqxdyV7TRBszFpSfl-Pa-cdRaJvB-ibyMYHu2USx8NcVmBoCoyPw_wcB

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.