Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

It won't turn on. Actually, I'm at work. I'll call back from

Customer Question

It won't turn on. Actually, I'm at work. I'll call back from home when I can work on the TV. okay?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: I don't remember
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Sorry, I'm at work and a phone call came in.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 1) The TV does not turn on. There is nothing on the screen. The active light at the bottom right corner is orange. When I push the power button it does not turn green. It does not react to the remote control. I plugged it into another power source, no change. The other devices on the primary power source are operating. The TV sits there with a blank screen and an orange light.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all I know. Do you think I should be at the TV so I can do something?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 days ago.

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Yes OK whenever you are ready please just come right back here so bookmark this page thanks again

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Great. I'll come back.

OK thanks

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok. Are you there? I am sitting in front of the TV
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok, is that last message from a human or a robot?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Anybody there?

Sorry I had to go out on calls we are all independant technicians let me know when you are avaiable again

I have noticed you opened a new question I have read that question and I have an answer for you so just let me know please