Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a KDL L500 on cable TV. When I turn it on it works

Customer Question

I have a KDL L500 on cable TV. When I turn it on it works for 30 seconds or so then the picture goes out. everythuing else is ok.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: kdl 32ld5000 Just started about an hour ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about an hour. I checked all the connections and cable. Cable is ok, the other 2 tvs are working fine
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's it
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 7 days ago.

Please note that I am an independent technician who depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website.
I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , these are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said please reply following info request to troubleshoot the issue.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.