Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Panasonic Viera 55 VT30 Series 1080p - while watching tv,

Customer Question

Panasonic Viera 55 VT30 Series 1080p - while watching tv, shut off and won't turn on. Unplugged for 4 hrs and tried once more - no luck.. The red light flashes 7 times then repeats itself. Tried holding down pwr and + volume for 1 min - so success. That's my story....
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Looking...Panasonic TC-P55VT30 - bought in 2011
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Without turning on - how can I change source inputs... Right now I use HDMI 1 to the amp.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Working for years with no issue and this just occurred last night.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What does this going to cost me? - what do you mean connect me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise please ignore it.

I do not see you are on-line (could be a site issue) could you please just let me know you are there before we move on thanks

Anthony

Just to add you have been in conversation with a computer you are now speaking with a live technician

Do you need help please?