Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

WYFI Streaming keep losing internet connection, works for 20

Customer Question

WYFI Streaming keep losing internet connection , works for 20 to 30 min then i have to turn off and log in again internet single is good
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

lease note that I am an independent technician who depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website.
I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , these are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said please reply following info request to troubleshoot the issue.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?
- Does the problem occur regardless of what internet streaming application runs in TV?
- Do you use builtin apps of TV for video streaming or any other external device is connected for it?