Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 43" Vizio tv, model number E422VLE, and it's

Customer Question

I have a 43" Vizio tv, model number E422VLE, and it's symptoms are vertical lines on a gray screen.
These lines appear dark at first then lighter until the TV warms up then the screen will clear up and fill out.
I'd like to repair it myself..can u tell me what part I mite need and where can I get it and how much it mite cost? Thanx.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 days ago.

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you.

Sorry for you're prolonged wait here do you still need help with this please?