Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I am satisfied with your answer the part was hard to find

Customer Question

I am satisfied with your answer the part was hard to find and finally came from sears and it worked! i am not a professional and was doing this for a neighbor. I want to cancel my membership. but if I ever need an answer is will use you in the distant account is 96520311 my email is***@******.*** please respond with acknowledgement of the 38 dollar refund Clint
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I have no power over refunds, except to refer your request to Customer Support at I have passed your request on to them.

Thank you for the compliment to our services, though it's a shame you're not staying.

Thank you for trying, and welcome back in whatever future time you shall be needing to consult us again!