Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I am trying to find the original remote control for a

Customer Question

I am trying to find the original remote control for a pioneer elite pro-940hd tv?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for waiting, typing the answer for you..

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Required remote control part number is ***** which is no longer available anywhere, however, there is another Pioneer remote AXD1549 that will work and it is available at following supplier, please click the link to view the remote image and price info to order it..

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.