Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I own a 13 year old 13 inch tv. Accidentally thru if off. My

Customer Question

I own a 13 year old 13 inch tv. Accidentally thru if off. My carrier is Verizon. I called the carrier to correct problem w/cable--to no avail. The input # for this tv is 3. Was not able to connect w/cable per Verizon technician. He advised me to call Sharp to align #3 w/cable. Will you be able to correct this poblem?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 10 days ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;

What do you see on the screen now ?

Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?