Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have a 15 year old Toshiba projection TV (model 50H72)

Customer Question

I have a 15 year old Toshiba projection TV (model 50H72) that I can't seem to get the convergence controls arrow to work. I follow the instructions in the service manual but to know avail. Any ideas to maybe help me out. Bob
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 days ago.

Hello Bob

The convergence circuitry has failed the convergence circuitry has to be re-built including the drive ICs and relevant components all as one complete kit here <<click

You need to be able to solder reasonabally well and not make a mistake, the kit has a tutorial.

If you need more help with this please let me know.

I would be most grateful if you would consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, 3 to 5 stars, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks