Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have an element tv 42". I am trying to hook up a Sony

Customer Question

I have an element tv 42". I am trying to hook up a Sony wireless headphone and the output plugs are on the side panel but not labeled. I don't know which ones are the audio output. Can you help me out?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: model # isELCFW329, only says element on front of tv. about 5 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I ha ve never tried to add anything to it. We have direct tv satellite. I only use the direct tv remote on it.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought this sony wireless headphone so I can listen to my tv while my husband listens to his. I have an open loft and our sounds from both tvs conflict. Neither one of us can enjoy our tv.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that is it.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 15 days ago.

Please let me know when you are on-line so I can help you thanks

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not need an answer and I was wondering why I have been charged $5.00 and then $23.00 from my bank account. I never replied to you and I thought my $5.00 was refundable. I did not expect to get charged per your web site info. Please give me an answer and send to***@******.*** and please replace my $23.00 back into my account as you overdrew my account. I am a senior citizen and cannot afford this for a non answer to my question. Thanks
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 days ago.

Please email***@******.*** I am a independant tech I do not work for justanswer thanks